JOB...
I think it's a kind of way of making money for a living, a way of interacting with society, and the base of his/her life. In my thought, anybody has a desire to be a person who support his/her society, and has a desire to be proud of himself/herself being as a supporter in the society. Without job, nobody can follow his/her meaning of life. Job...it's a very important essence of people's lives.
I think it's a kind of way of making money for a living, a way of interacting with society, and the base of his/her life. In my thought, anybody has a desire to be a person who support his/her society, and has a desire to be proud of himself/herself being as a supporter in the society. Without job, nobody can follow his/her meaning of life. Job...it's a very important essence of people's lives.
MONEY...
1. A professor of a Japanese university said, "Money is just a matter of means for exchanging goods. That's it. No more, no less." ... I know many people want to yell out "Objection!" But... according to his theory, money is just money. It's not a gadget of money gambling games. I don't know if this is correct or not, I like his theory. Money is not a gadget.
1. A professor of a Japanese university said, "Money is just a matter of means for exchanging goods. That's it. No more, no less." ... I know many people want to yell out "Objection!" But... according to his theory, money is just money. It's not a gadget of money gambling games. I don't know if this is correct or not, I like his theory. Money is not a gadget.
2. Rudolf Steiner once said, "Money is functioned like a blood circulation system in our society." I think this is true. Without money, people would die in this modern societies.
3. One of my friends once said, "I strongly believe that money gathers where people's energies gather."
4. As the other European or U.S. economies, this is very tough era for Japanese industries. Our business is dull now. This means, our salaries go down, and we are tight in money. However, one facility for the physically & mentally handicapped in Japan happened to have given JPY1,000,000 by neighbors for nothing.
Actually, a robbery broke in this facility, and they lost their payroll cash. Since the neighbors had heard of this bad news, they brought their money to the facility. (I don't know if neighbors raised money or not, but it's not popular for Japanese common people for fund raising activities. So, I guess each neighbor brought his/her money one by one to the facility.) Then finally, it was summed up to JPY1,000,000.
What do you think of this? Our pay go down, and it's tight for living for us. But people seem to like to help the other people for nothing. I like this. I really like this. Maybe, money flows into where the life energies of human beings gather.
3. One of my friends once said, "I strongly believe that money gathers where people's energies gather."
4. As the other European or U.S. economies, this is very tough era for Japanese industries. Our business is dull now. This means, our salaries go down, and we are tight in money. However, one facility for the physically & mentally handicapped in Japan happened to have given JPY1,000,000 by neighbors for nothing.
Actually, a robbery broke in this facility, and they lost their payroll cash. Since the neighbors had heard of this bad news, they brought their money to the facility. (I don't know if neighbors raised money or not, but it's not popular for Japanese common people for fund raising activities. So, I guess each neighbor brought his/her money one by one to the facility.) Then finally, it was summed up to JPY1,000,000.
What do you think of this? Our pay go down, and it's tight for living for us. But people seem to like to help the other people for nothing. I like this. I really like this. Maybe, money flows into where the life energies of human beings gather.
But still, there is a question.
What is MONEY?