ページ

5/12/2010

+ Dive into the foreign language world...

Of course, there are lots of dialects in Japanese language.  For example, Osaka dialect and Nagoya dialect are totally different.  If foreign people listen to those two dialects, they never believe those are the same Japanese language.  For me, my mother tongue is Mikawa dialect of Japanese.  So, Osaka dialect and Nagoya dialect are both like foreign language.  However, once I get used to those dialects, it's not difficult to speak those.  I can dive into another language world easily.

If I speak about foreign language like English, it seems like the same situation occurs in my mind as those Japanese dialects' case.  Once I get used to English, it's not so difficult for me to speak English.  It's like diving into English world.  But, there is a big gap between Japanese and English, so it takes a little time to get used to English world... Maybe at least one day, or a little more...

Got it?
(Maybe not... I will talk to you again...)